Reblogged from the Green Benches
The 100 worst failures of David Cameron’s Government from May 2010 to December 2013. (note all 100 points are evidenced. Click on the word “evidence” at the end of each point to reveal the proof of the claim made herein.
1. The number of UK people at risk of poverty or social exclusion has grown by 1,689,000 since 31 December 2009 says European Statistics Agency (evidence)
2. ONS Show 6,442,000 workers earn below a Living Wage in Tory UK even though 2 Studies show a Living Wage would save taxpayers’ billions (evidence & evidence)
3. Now 707 Food Banks operating in UK according to my own research (evidence)
4. David Cameron turned down EU Cash for Foodbanks says the European Parliament (evidence)
5. Child Poverty up 13% (after Labour had cut it by 50%) says ONS (
View original post 1,901 more words